This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever able to interpret complex business challenges into solution designs for business managers. Our Client is looking for talent with a passion for data, multi-dimensional design and data integration. To achieve goals and meet rising customer expectations by taking on complete leadership and accountability of their strategic transformation programs, our Client is looking for the right experienced business solution architect to join their team and help drive transformational requirements.
Summary Description of Position:
The business solution architect fills the gap between business needs and the technology solutions. The business solution architect ensures that the configured solution meets the stakeholders’ primary business objectives.
Business solution architect will be responsible for reviewing the configuration and integration designs and implementations to ensure that the end product is still in line with the original business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in agile implementation methodologies, enterprise scale implementations and be able to deliver projects that combined those qualities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer business processes and goals, identify improvements and guide the discussion of business requirements
- Provide guidance to customers on how to best leverage existing applications and technology to meet customer defined business goals and objectives
- Partner with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements for business analysis.
- Support estimating the effort required to build or configure the software.
- Review overall project and evaluate it against business objectives
- Advise on key trade-offs between scope, schedule, and objectives
- Communicate and Liaison with stakeholders to ensure necessary buy-in
- Be a visionary, helping the customer see what is possible with technology
- Understand customer business requirements to the depth you can spark conversation around new opportunities
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years of experience on technology implementations required; preferably leading overall solution design
- Experience working on enterprise technology implementations leveraging agile and understands agile tools and concepts
- Strong customer service orientation
- Business process analysis and design
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Experience in software package implementation through customization or configuration using agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to determine the best solution for a complex problem